|Piecing it together is only the beginning!|
- Beat 2010 Nike Women's Half-Marathon time (3:05:44) at the Disney Princess Half-Marathon on February 27th. If possible under 3 hours.
- Try to beat my best 5K record (35'43") at the Credit Union Cherry Blossom 5K in Washington, D.C. on April 3rd.
- Shave off 36 seconds and run a nine minute mile... more than once!
- Advance from Green Level to Blue Level in Nike+ by year's end (11:59PM EST on December 31st; 389KM; Blue = 1,000KM).
- Utilize the Nike+ Half-Marathon coaching program (12 weeks) to prepare for Princess 1/2 (Beginner Level; 12 weeks starting on 12.19.10) Note: The race will fall on the first day of Week 11.
- Claim at least one Nike+ Road Boss crown in my local area each month (and maintain at least three by year's end)
- Drop remaining 30 pounds by June 1st (five pounds a month)
- Begin (yoga, swimming, biking) on non-run days (three times weekly)
- Keep a fitness journal to remind myself of success, progress, and review for patters.